Distance.
Late again.. For movies
Watched AVP2 in Cineleisure with beng & chang yesterday afternoon, no comments for e show. Evening,went over to Vivocity shopping with my brother & his gf, but there wasnt anything I want :( except for e heels! Then, went back to Cineleisure again to meet up shih shih for dinner, followed by a chat @ starbucks. Its always nice talking to her, though this time round she's e one giving me sound advice & I'm heeding it? Ha. Anyway, it is my 1st time seeing her with makeup & wearing bareback somemore O.o finally know how to dress up nicely liao, muahahaha.
Around 10pm, met up with james, marcus, crystal & joanna. I was drinking ginger el all e while & none knew about it except marcus, lol. Somehow, just wasnt in e mood to drink until e long island tea came; partly cos my stomach was in pain(must be e dairy products again). Everything was fine until we were at e 'colorful' bridge which was around 4am; I broke down. Its been a long while that I last cried so hard, with my whole heart out. Really hate myself for that decision, am really sorry joyce. Forgive me.
I mentioned my only resolution last night.However, it seems irrelevant now.
Distance. It just started.

No comments:
Post a Comment