Friday, January 25, 2008

Flashbacks.

Fuck, some past memories crept into my mind while I was doing my biathlon training at noon. First, it was e morning wake up; am always scared awake by dripping water, its real water dripping on e face leh. Lol, turned out that she used to give me a morning kiss before she goes to work & her hair wasnt totally dried, hence e water on my face. Next was what ar? Let me think.. Ah! e 1st trip to prata shop, this pops up once in awhile, nabei.. Maybe it was e 1st pic I took of her, though not much of a significance now, lol. Most of e time I was thinking about e few unforgettable moments that happened during e past 3 months & I ended up swimming 30laps; mind over body huh?

Ha. Maybe they were just only moments of happiness.

No comments: