Endureth till e end.
A bad point without being acknowledged can turned into a good one if & only if one speaks with confidence that can sway opinions & convince e crowd. Today's group discussion after the exercise planning somehow 'implanted' a new factor in communication. My boss, who is e Intelligence officer says that Intel people always talk cock, so.. How does he get e message across e board? One must learn how to sell e talk, not walk e talk. Sell it, to convince others. Leave no space for doubt, which can be done with confidence, though facts are still needed to support e cause. However, one can still play around e facts, manipulate it with abit of creativity, while not too far fetch, so that people wouldnt dare to question e credibility. Ah.... I found out one of e problems I have in conversation. Engaging has never been one. Its holding, that has always been e problem. Actually, I didnt want to write these down, wanted to write something else instead. Again, its inappropriate, cos will lead to misunderstandings. Write blog also kena scrutinise by others, kinda sad huh? But its alright, afterall e purpose of this blog is to let me know what I have done all this while & how I felt on e days I wrote.
To look back at memories.
Laugh at my follies.
To remind myself of e wrongs,
to right them &
to make sure history doesnt repeat itself again.
Well.. My feelings? I miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment