Thursday, February 21, 2008

Greeting cards!

Ha.. Clearing some of my stuffs in my room now. Came across a folder which I keep all e greeting cards, birthday cards & letters that were sent to me over e years. Ha, am looking through them now. Some are downright funny. This is a classical example "Hi there An Liat! I'm quite @ a lost as to what to write to you. But still, I got nothing to write. hehee." From: woan ni in 2001. Lol, it was a x'mas greeting la, damn funny. Some are quite nice, handmade somemore. "Wishing you a Merry xmas & a happy new year. Not only on 25th Dec & 1st Jan. But everyday of your life", this is sweet, from: sharon 2001, who happens to be one of those who gave me e most cards, ha. However, I realised a worrying trend, e cards I received are getting lesser as I grow older o.O Sadly, e record for this year is zero, kinda sad huh..(not even chinese new year card, nabei) Besides those, I have quite a no. of bookmarks & those 'motivation cards', suppose to give me motivation, but I have chucked them in these folder for years, muahahaa.. Also cant remember who e ones who gave me(didnt write name), but mostly contributed by dorcas, ha. Funny thing is, almost all are sent by girls, those with guys are often in groups, wtf..
Nevermind, shall pack them another day.

No comments: