Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Married!

Wanted to update e blog for e past few days, but was dead tire when I reached home. Though I didnt went outfield, this past 2 days had been spent drawing maps, damn boring + tiring. Sigh, have to finish e drawings by tomorrow. My legs & back are aching, e leg due to e biathalon training yesterday, 20 laps of swim & 8km run. Ha, as usual, I wasnt paying attention to e instructions, ended up running around 12km. No wonder, I couldnt see sgt chua ahead of me; anyway only 2 of us ran, lol. My back? Hmm, maybe due to e lack of good sleep, dont know what's e cause too. Anyway, back to monday, e most important day for 4 person.

2 weddings on e same day, coincidence huh. Well, e 1st couple, micheal & debbie! Went with my brother, his girlfriend(till now then I realise I dont know her name) & dave. Lol, dont know is suay or what, e camera that we brought along wasnt fully charged, my brother claimed that he charged for at least an hour, I tried to believe him. Battery flat after 2 pics, nabei. So these are e two @ ROM (For those idiots who dont know, Registry Of Marriage)

My bro & me
My Bro, his gf, me, micheal & dave. Why e bride not included? Just simply left out, lol.
Before e solemenisation, before freedom. I kept on humming e tune of 'wedding march' to spice up e atmosphere; micheal was nervous la, haha..

Alright, e rest of e pictures were taken with micheal's camera. So couldnt upload those photos, some random photos from my 6300. This place really brought back alot of memories, though I never had e chance to bring anyone here before, maybe I did have, lol. Kinda disappointed when I walked through e grounds, couldnt find any saga seeds :( Haha, used to go over to e fort canning side to pick. Luck with me, I spotted one as we were leaving e grounds :0




The 2nd couple; my cousin. However, we arent blood related cos they are from my stepfather's family & I only met her thrice for my whole life, ha. Anyway, I went there for e wrong reasons, for e sake of going & for e good food :)Swissotel leh. Of course not la, Zzzz.. Actually I like to attend weddings, to see e newlyweds exchanging vows & wearing of e rings on e most important day of their lifes. Just looking at their face & one can have e 'xinfu' feeling. Ha, I teared again. Zzz, alot of people were asking whether my brother is e elder one..

One thing to note, e food isnt that good.. But got alot of Chio bu!!!!!!
Well, let's wish e 2 newlywed couples a happy & blissful marriage!

No comments: