Monday, February 11, 2008

Part 1.

Wao. It was a damn busy week, let me recap.

Wednesday
Chinese new year eve, went back to camp in e morning for a pre CNY celebration, organised by e BRC guys. I thought I was late when I woke up at 7am, took a cab down to camp. It was only when I met up with pradeep, then I realised; I told him to meet at 815am lo, Zzzzz.. Anyway, e 'Yu sheng' was fabulous, sadly, it was e only one I had for this new year :( Back at home, had reunion lunch with my family. This time round was held in e afternoon cos my brother had to attend his girlfriend's family reunion dinner, hence, mine was in e afternoon. Supposed to have went down Zouk, but almost everyone pulled out in e last minute, family commitments. Instead, my cousins joined me for a movie at cineleisure; 'CJ7' . Not as funny as I thought it would be, but Stephen Chow made his point, I was touched by certain scenes.

Thursday
This year's plan was slightly different, it used to be that my brother & I will go over to my maternal grandparents house, then to my paternal side & back to e former. However, this year, we went straight to my paternal side, as usual, crowded, cos all crammed in a 3 room flat. Lol, 1st time I had my 'Chu yi' lunch there. I dont know why, e rapport with my youngest uncle, whom I call 'Xiao shu' was unusually good, ended up drinking 8 cans of beer, 2 corona in between with him. My brother left earlier with his girlfriend, so I was left alone to fend myself off from e endless questions. Seems like they dont remember joyce broke up with me 1.5 years back; "Where is your girlfriend?" I explained, I already saw it coming before they asked e next. " Why now dont have?" Zzzzzz.. But it wasnt this thing that affected my mood for e rest of e day, my dad suddenly dropped a bombshell on me. "I wanted you all along, you with me & your brother with your mum, I have wanted you to stay by my side, but I couldnt bear to separate you 2 brothers." Ha, after 17 fucking years? I also dont know what to say, rooted on e spot, was controlling my tears. Deep inside me, I was throwing out all e past memories on what he had done for my mum, my brother & me all this years. Sadly, none. But I never hated him for that, e hatred was on why he left us & it dissipated long ago when I was in my teens. He's 51 this year, getting old, yet still drinks alot of beer, am glad that he has a good wife now who can take good care of him. Well, he did ask me to move in with him in 3 months time & I did contemplate; one thing is that I want to catch up with him for e lost 17 years. I dont know, see how things goes, I need to take care of my mum too. In e end, I left for my maternal grandparents house at 6pm, another 1st time; normally leave at 4pm. I was already having a slight headache, took a cab down instead. Along e way at choa chu kang, saw my poly schoolmate & I tried to locate her no. from my poly mates. Found out that, I have her no. all along, Zzzz.. Nabei, lost $60 to my cousin on blackjack, dont know which fucker told me that those born in e year of ox got good gambling luck this year, pui. Throughout e game, I was downing malibu, ended up with a severe headache, great.. It was too noisy in e house, so I went to e staircase landing, sat by there to rest for awhile. Surprise, my 2nd uncle, 'Er jiu' came out to find me, I thought he was going to give me some for his slapstick jokes again. Come to think of it now, I find it quite funny. (In chinese)"Boy, you free anot now?" "Ya." "Let's go down & have a walk" I was like, "huh? Orh." He told me about how he won my 'jiu mu'(his wife), why they got together(against all odds) & live in agony now cos of their marriage woes. At first, I didnt know why he want to tell me all these things, cos he's known to keep things to himself, never to worry others. Then he told me that my mum was worried about me, cos I kept drinking ma & she thought it was because of joyce. Ya, OMG.. I was drinking cos my drinking mood came! Not because of any sad thing, though I was quite affected by my dad's words, it didnt contribute to my binge. Siao la, I thought to myself, they got e wrong picture. Anyway, what my uncle said gave me another insight into marriage. Of course, one case that went horribly wrong doesnt generalise e whole thing. I'm glad & thankful that I didnt get married 2 years back.

Friday
Okie, woke up with a headache on friday morning, slept till 1230pm. Went to my stepfather's brother semi-d at Limau gardens. Sia la, I only see my step cousin once a year & suddenly e girls has become ladies & e guys, gentlemen. Well, I didnt mingle around, chose to sit at one corner, reading newspaper. Left at 3.30pm, met marcus for pool. Then, xiuling, james with his cousin joined us. It was james's birthday, so we ate at swensen for dinner, yanling, victor & yinying joined in too. Too bad, cant have birthday song, as james not suppose to have any form of celebrations this year. Then, my cousin, reiko came down to join me. Sian, comes to clubbing, always end up with one small group. The usual suspect, james, marcus & me. Oh, plus reiko. Initially we went to Zouk, but cant hiong reiko in, you dont look mature enough la. So, we walked to Double O, james exclaimed "Wad lao, last time walked from double O to Zouk, now e other way round...." Ha. Luckily, we managed to get in, if not I would have to fork out $20. Siqi & lydia joined us at around 12pm, starting to get packed on e dance floor. Wa, e long island sucks, e worst I ever drank, dont know why they put in lemon tea syrup! Its not supposed to be that flavor!!! The night went by, james went off earlier, didnt have e chance to drunk him. The rest, already high & I witnessed afew silly stuffs done by e them, some which were really omg, Zzzzz... I saw a group of ladies wearing cheongsum on e dancefloor, they have damn nice hourglass figures! Too bad, I didnt approach, neither did e rest; cos they didnt see them, wahahaha! Well, e fun ended with me & marcus walking towards Liang court to draw cash. Found out that they dont have pencil & paper there; couldnt access e atm machines in e building. No choice, marcus had to pay e cabbie thru nets. Sigh, I was longing for someone badly, but I didnt dare to do anything about it...

No comments: