Part 2
Haha, didnt have e time to write this few days.
Saturday
Due to some mixed up, e lunch gathering at shiyan house was cancelled. However, I still went over to 'bai nian', main motive is to get angbao :) Next, went over to bedok to pick kaira up & made e movie booking at her house. Maybe its chine'se new year, e booking took us damn long la, shiyan & I did try to book e tickets at our house respectively, but couldnt get through e system. Watched 'Kungfu Dunk', damn funny seh, before e show, I thought it was some action movie with little dialogue cos of Jay chou. Turned out to be a action comedy, not bad, I had a good laugh. Followed by dinner at jack's place, located at west coast. Why so far, cos those 2 idiots want to play bowling. Hahaha, I got 2 rounds above 100pts, considering e fact that I have played less than 5 times in my whole life & ... I dont like bowling :) Next stop was at my house, we had rum & tequila, hehe.. Kaira got drunk,"I not drunk yet. I not drunk yet" Haha, funniest thing was at e lift landing, she was leaning forward trying to press e lift button. Instead, her head met e wall & she fell one floor, wahahahahahahah!! Wasted la, I didnt take a good snapshot! Haha, you guys are in Australia, cant do anything to me wor! Anyway, I take my hat off to shiyan, damn patient ass. Kaira, you got home back in one piece thanks to him.
Sunday
Was busy preparing food in e morning & was waiting for my relatives to come over, had a lunch meal with them at 2pm. Hence, went to work late, luckily ken got e time to relieve me for awhile. Went to Dave's house after work, gambling time, this was a long awaited moment, Ken & I have been waiting to win back e $1k that we lost 2 years back, I think e only one who didnt know this amount was joyce. Anyway, I nearly won back e amount!!! Wahaha, around $920 ba, currently my biggest win. Dont worry guys, I will strive harder to win more next time. Till next year then!

No comments:
Post a Comment