Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thread lightly.

Does it seems that I takes things too lightly at times? I dont really care. Alright, its not because I dont care, but I had always do something about it before I go into that stage. Ya, sometimes I do give a careless attitude, even towards my close ones. Cos I cant be bothered too much about it? I dont know, sometimes it just trivial matters, nonetheless am still concern; at a superficial level :)

Sian, cant eat this cant eat that, cant do this cant do that, so am rotting at home. Been having porridge & soup for e past few days, cos of e wisdom tooths removal & I still look like a hamster with puffed up cheeks, Zzzzz.. However, I still went Zouk yesterday, to help siqi accomplish his next conquest on e dance floor, ha. Got a good news, my stay at Depot road is extended for another 2 weeks plus? Cos my mum managed to get an extension & I still can get into e city area within 15mins :) Sadly, this time round, I will be doing e packing alone for my room & I had cleared 1/4 of my book shelves this afternoon. Sia la, still got alot to pack but I guessed I shall leave it until next week, if not my room will be stacked up with cardboxes. Ya, happy valentines' day to everyone, though I never really celebrated it before. When I used to have girlfriend, its just a normal dinner, no particular restaurant &/or maybe movies? Just like a normal day lo, of course, now I dont have one, it seem abit lonely at home. Yes, I long for one nice lady who can be beside me now at a theatre or restaurant, but I kinda grown use to it. Even e relevations on monday night didnt affect me much, just made me realised how stupid you are, in a cute way, ha.

Time to eat porridge again, arrr....

No comments: