Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An entry for you two.

When I was in bmt, I met a skinny guy who slept directly opposite to my bed. Without fail, he always bring lots of snack to camp whenever we booked into tekong, especially his trademark grape biscuit. Initally, I find him abit too philosphical, gradually he made me realised that I'm e one instead, lol. Together with my section, we did alot of stupid things together, except 'chao keng' wahahaha.. Finally, POP came & along with afew others in my section, we went to SISPEC together, but sadly in different company. However, this friendship did blossom over time, we kept in contact. Towards e end of my relationship with joyce, he was there by me, encourgaging me, even when it failed. Of course, there were alot of other good friends too, I appreciate all e same :) We often meet up for coffee, talking about life, where we stand, what we want our future to be & e ideal partner to be with. On numerous occasion, he tried to introduce nice ladies to me, but sadly none to my liking, ha. Finally, he got his fair lady, whom came down all e way from australia for him(maybe still have other reasons, ha) Well, this lady I can say, is well match for him, both have e same level of intellect, e intuition of each wants & e same kind of idiocy. Both often give me advices on decisions & e stupid stuffs I had done. Though each has their own point of view, they always proved valuable & did provide me awakening sometimes. Ya, to think of it, one of them always provided me e logical & e other, emotional. Alright, I think without e both of you, I would have miss out alot of fun for e past few months. Appreciate for e care & concern that you both offered all along, I still need them, wahaha.. The e loss of you two dimwits to Australia will be greatly missed, very sad:( Anyway, all e best to both of you, shiyan & kaira, have fun & practise e 'positions' I told your :p thanks!

I will be there in July! Hopefully with someone in tow. Ha.

No comments: