Overslept.
Was late for camp this morning. I was supposed to wake up at 530am, but found myself looking at e phone at 7am, lol. No choice, hailed a cab lo, after moving for around 200m, I received a sms. "Alright charlie, you can go ahead." Zzzz, cos yesterday night, I sms my superior whether I can take off anot & he didnt reply until then, thx la. But nevermind, cab fare only $4 nia, still can go home sleep for awhile before going to my new house. Again, I overslept, so my brother went without me. Then again, we scheduled to meet up 12pm at Ikea to look for new furniture; I didnt go, too lazy to wake up. Sigh, buy new furniture means burning hole in pocket & I already have a few in mind.
- New pair speaker for my desk
- Mini home theatre system (listen music)
- Sofa bed; provided I throw away my current one
- Wardrobe extension
- Wine fridge; this has been damn long, should put on my desire list.
Okie la, e 2nd one is abit redundant since I can use my laptop to play music through e speakers. Sian, looks like e only time I can go to Ikea will be next week & alone again :( Hai...
Hehe, just took a pic with my sister. Funny girl, e moment it started to rain heavily, she rushed towards e windows & tried to climb up; to close e windows, not afraid of height seh. Doesnt behave like a girl at all! Ha. Well, she does provide e main fun & laughter for my whole family :) Time for some coffee!

No comments:
Post a Comment