Sunday, March 2, 2008

Swim + run

2 words, damn xiong. It is my 1st time taking part in a biathalon, think e most difficult part was e swim in e open sea. The water is really super salty & e rough waves make e swim even more challenging. Lol, I think I was one of last out of e swim wave. Followed by e run, 10km around east coast. Strange, e trainings that I undertook was really damn easy, everytime after e swim in e swimming pool, running was a breeze. However, it was different yesterday, when I reached e 2km mark, it felt as if that I had already ran 4km? Ha, must be e swim, exerted too much energy on it. Anyway, finally finished it, they went to have lunch with my superiors; katong laksa!!! Wahahaha.. The rest of e afternoon was spent sleeping, really needed it, cos I havent been sleeping well for e past few weeks, kept having recurring nightmares. I also dont know why, e nightmares kept revolving around e same person. Well, strange thing is most of us cant remember what we dreamt of, but I can remember one of it vividly.
Sigh, its happening all over again. Fuck.

No comments: