Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 3.

If one day you realised whatever you believed in is nothing but a facade, what will you do?
Abandoned your faith?
Continue living amidst of e illusion?

Damn, I hate to reply sms when I'm already asleep. Which, am always not in a clear state of mind to reply, hence e message replied is always incompleted or implied wrongly. Best of all, sometimes I just fall back asleep before sending it out, lol. But I do appreciate e simple gestures, it lets me sleep with a smile though I dont really know whether I did smile anot, ha! Woke up this morning at 6am, cos e trip to Bandung will take at least 3 hrs, cant afford to waste time. Armed myself with a psp & a novel, so that boredom dont get to me. 10mins into e ride, I fell asleep. Because of some minor traffic,it took 4hrs instead; '1hr' is considered minor in indonesia. So, we went to BEC(Bandung Electronics Centre); ya, they dont sell bandung. Sigh, not even a single deal concluded, seems that e balls of e guys here are smaller than those in Jakarta. Cant blame them too, afterall its e first time that I see them, naturally they will doubt me & my goods. So... I went shopping! Budi brought me to a area called Dago in Bandung. Its a shopping district for clothes, mind you, branded clothes. I saw D&G, Hugo Boss, Giordano, GAP, Banana Republic, Espirit , Zara & many much more brands at prices which can knock your teeths off. Authentic? Think they are ba, cos I own a few pieces of e Zara shirts. Wahaha, got quite a no. of clothes! Was already damn tired when we got back to e car, somemore just finished dinner; sleepy mode. On e way back to Jakarta, Budi was telling me about his marriage & his religion; christianity. It was in hokkien converse, as that is e only 'language' that we communicate. Lol, funny la, after I told him a brief part of my current life, he asked me "why not get an indonesia wife?" Ha, that never crossed my mind before, which I brushed it off anyway.

Why?

No comments: