Time out.
Back in Jakarta again, with a heavy heart.
Been thinking about what had happen for e past 2 weeks. Mainly, it was full of disappointments & maybe, some surprises. Am too complacent, always thinking that what I do/say is always right, too right. Which I never realised, until now. All e time, I just want to do my utmost best to help out, not to compromise things nor to make them even worse. Sigh, my fault.
I wonder why this few times e one above seems to play a part in e recent events, might be coincidence huh?
Anyway, I already finished e most important part of my job; am supposed to take 1 week to sell off e goods, but I sold almost all of them within 1 day. So, am left with 5 more days to 'zhou bo'. Hence, going to Bandung tomorrow, to find somemore prospective buyers. Actually. I take it more as a form of escape. To get away from e trappings of e city, e hectic lifestyle in singapore, e burden of waking up every morning & thinking "wtf am I going to do today?" then hoping some nice things will happen(I will be greeted with a nice breakfast or anyone who went out of my life, suddenly pops out by e door & says "I'm back, got missed me?" Something like that la, I know I'm thinking too much, but it just occurs, what to do? So, e very next thing I do, is to bury my head into e pillow again. However, when I wake up this morning, something else happened.
I didnt wet e bed.
Didnt see any damn breakfast; however, provided at e lobby.
Bell didnt ring, except for e stupid room service.
& of course, I was still very much alone.
I saw e eyes looking back at me, blankly.

No comments:
Post a Comment