Sunday, April 20, 2008

Odd.

Uncertainties.
Another relaxing day again @Taman Angrek mall. Well, not really, fucking lots of calls & sms keep coming in. Yet, I cant switch off my phone, Zzzzz.. & I brought my laptop along to use wi-fi, turned out e wi-fi in e mall is down, damn suey la. Sad, I got an overdose of chilli again, bowels keep having blood; time to abstain from spicy stuffs liao. Night is however super boring, my only way of passing time is to chiong cs every night, my only entertainment at night. Dota is out cos need to do some stupid registration which I couldnt get about. However, good things did happen, kinda funny that it occured too, ha. Time need to get serious about some stuffs liao. Dave seems to have a renew interest in Jakarta to sell e china goods & maybe used phones again.. So, I presume I will be back in Jakarta for a few more times which will lead to..

  • Overdose of chilli again
  • CS every night
  • More cockroaches killing; at least killed 20++ in my hotel room.
  • Cant sleep properly at night, because of e fucking roaches.
  • More liquer when I reached S'pore DFS.
  • Increasing my chances of getting an indonesian wife, ha!
Alright, back to cs.

No comments: