Past few days.
Monday.
Was running a high fever, diarrhea & having migraine. Fucking shit, it was damn miserable, I had to wear a jacket e whole day & find buyers for e remaining batch of goods. Dinner was bad; my stomach was constantly in pain(might be gastric, didnt dare to eat for e whole day) On e other hand, e presence made up for e difference. After which, I nearly clinched a deal & was about to receive e money; e goods failed me. The specific china phone model cant be charged after 2mins of charging, wtf!? Great, e deal was called off. However, e buyer was nice enough to tell us that he's willing to get other models from us provided they are working fine; well placed of faith huh. So, I left Roxy & headed for e airport. Its nice to have people sending you off at e airport, but it was e 1st time I received a gift in an airport. Ha, I also gave a gift to someone else; a japanese. Ya, must be a japanese girl, Zzzz.. Is a guy alright, apparently he didnt know that there is an airport tax, hence didnt have enough ruppiah on him. Without thinking, I whipped out my envelope & passed him a 50k ruppiah bill(around 8 SGD) & he thanked me profusely. Chivalry huh? Ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment