Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tuesday

Finally, home sweet home at 3am. Damn exhausted, was still having headache, good thing was that e fever subsided. When I woke up at 12pm, e 1st thing was to call my mum, enquired her about my grandfather's lung radiological report, she didnt say much; I saw e report at night. It wasnt really good or bad. Good in e sense, e lump that e doctors discovered initially is currently not malignant. On e downside, it might grow in size & developed into a cancerous lump. Yet nothing can be done now, not even an operation to remove it(too dangerous, cos located just inside e lung). Sigh, another 2 more months to e next checkup, am glad that he doesnt know a single thing about it & is having a better appetite now compared to e last few months. Afternoon, went over to Tanglin to pass e spoilt phones to dave, but he wasnt around. Luckily, qinqing called to ask me help her fix e computer, which I went up & ended having a long conversation with her. I find it strange that she touched on several issues that only a limited few know. Of course, I was intrigued by it at first, kept on pressing her on e source who leaked it out. Perhaps, leaked isnt e word? Well(after thought), it doesnt matter, as it has always been what I wanted to do; didnt say out cos some people might get e wrong idea. What really worries me e most, are e ones who are around me. I was told, several times, by numerous people; to be wary of people around me. Not that people cant be trusted, but I trust people too easily. Whatever thats been said out, cant be taken back; no matter how much you want to. Be clear of who's friend or foe? That's fucking hard, how am I supposed to do that? Sigh, conspiracy theories I heard alot, yet there's one that bears some truth in it. Thats... Fucking scary.
I was on a drinking binge, one bottle of Hoegarden first, followed by a bottle of chardonnay pinot noir..Then kahlua with absolute pears. Lol, I kept on rattling to my mum about my past r/s failures. Downed a few more shots of tequila & lastly, one half glass of malibu.

I hitted e pillows & got lost in e reveries, again.

No comments: