Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back.

My coughing season is back! For some parts of e year, I will be coughing like there is no tomorrow, lol. Been working non-stop for e past one week, its damn tiring. Wake up at 10am in e morning, post my ads, eat lunch then take mrt all e way down to boon lay, finish at 10pm, come back home bath, then sleep. This kind of lifestyle kinda suits me now, need to save more $ for my university fees. Besides, I also not much in e mood for night activities nowadays. I knew what was coming before e hand reached out, I could have pushed it away. But, I still took it back.
My heart ached & thoughts were running wild in my mind.
So, I made it a last time, but it wasnt a unforgetable one. No effort made.


It is back in my hands again.

No comments: