Thursday, May 1, 2008

Recall.

Nabei.

'movie 1st then dinner, followed by esplanade walk walk' isnt thats familiar? Suddenly, I thought of those days, hand in hand, walking down e marina waterfront. Most of e time, I will be talking about my work, sometimes about my ambitions, once in awhile on our future, if not debating on some current world matters. Shrugs~ Its been a long while since I last walked along that stretch with someone worthy enough to talk about these things. Sigh...

Celebrated ting's birthday today, 1st of May. Okie, yesterday. At Causeway point's Crystal jade, my grandparents also came, along with my 2 cousins. The menace is finally 4 years old! Damn guai lan, asked her to take picture with me & she keep insisting no. I missed e times when my whole extended family will gather for dinner once/twice every month. Yet, it seems like its not going to happen again, unless its CNY.


She's cute, isnt she? But super guai lan. Yea, e dinner burned my pocket by $150.


No comments: