Friday, June 20, 2008

Gesture.

Sometimes a simple gesture can really make your day. It can be from anyone else, even a stranger. Maybe its my upbringing, ha. I can do a lot of fuck shit, spewing out expletives before you can finish saying 'hello'. Spitting anywhere, as if I'm entitled to, which I do feel that I'm, ha! But I still do observe e basic courtesy & e necessity of it. Well, in e sales line, u get to meet all sort of people, almost different people everyday. Some are downright shitty, which I do feel like whacking if I had e chance. While some, are really damn nice. There was once an indian foreigner who bought a bluetooth headset from me, however he came back e next day, citing that he wanted it for mp3 listening, not just only for phone calls. However, I couldnt offer him a refund & e headsets that did allow mp3 streaming were too expensive. Guess what he did than? He gave me e headset & said ' This thing no use to me, so I give you. I see u happy, I also happy.' Woa, though it just cost a mere $45, e words strike me hard; for a foreign labourer who earns around $900 a month, or maybe even less than that. I really take my hat off him, for his graciousness.

Lol, am not thinking straight, this isnt what I wanted to write. Heh.

No comments: