Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thoughts.

It made me rethink about my future, society is damn too practical. I need to have more options! Anyway, I decided not to take a loan; need to find a way to have a stable income. Had lunch with shih @ raffles & its really damn rushing, not because of e time allocated to e workers to have lunch; around 1 hr. But e rush to get e seat/table. However, I saw some innovative ways office workers did to 'chop' their seats.

Tissue, e ultimate weapon, often carry by ladies, very cheap & fits easily into any pocket; just place it conveniently on any chairs u want & voila, u get e seat! I saw a table with 4 seats allocated to it, guess what? 4 tissue packets on e table, cool. Next one is e foldable umbrella. At first, I thought someone might have forgotten to take his/her after e meal; after walking past a few tables, I realised its also another tool of their trade, lol.

Well, went back to ttsh after lunch & its e same chiobu doctor! Now, she tell me its most probably an eye ulcer & only e scar tissues are left. But, I still have to go back in one month time, Zzzz.. Then, went down orchard to do some shopping, left empty handed; was thinking about e morning conversation. So, went down to tlh to get my spectacles done; turned out that e shop wasnt open, uncle went Thailand, Zzzzzz..

Time to work.

No comments: