Loss of income.
Sad, 3 days of not working = loss of $300 income. On top of it, I had paid around $200 for e consultation & medicine fees :( Went back to e hospital again this morning, damn early, fell asleep afew times while waiting for my turn. Then, came e bad news; they cant diagnose e bacteria that is affecting my eye. Reason being, e samples given were too small (fuck, they poked me 4 times for that & still said its small!) But there is good news too, my eye is responding well to e antibiotic treatment, hence they gave me steriod eyedrops, which is much more stronger & more payment too, Zzzzz. In total, I got 1 solution to clean my eyelids & 4 different types of eyedrops to be used at different time. Sigh, I have to bring all of them to work tomorrow & still have to wake up early. Going for SIM orientation tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment