Wasted.
Supposed to be a fun filled monday.
- See e GP at Woodlands polyclinic
- Then watching Kungfu Panda with my sister at Causeway Point
- Followed by basketball in e early evening
- Lastly dinner & fishing.
This is what happened. Reached polyclinic at 2.15pm & waited 20mins to get registered. Spent 45mins waiting to be seen by e doctor, which by then e time slot we wanted to catch e movie was over. After examining, e GP decided to refer me to be seen by eye specialist @ Tan Tock Seng hospital e next day; waited 20mins to get e referral letter. However, when my name was called, I was told to go TTSH's A&E instead, citing strictly today. Damn, no more basketball liao. So, brought ting to Burger king for dinner & I found out that... She likes to eat onion rings! Went down to TTSH after I sent her home. Registration was fast & so was payment, even faster; I have not yet been seen by e specialist & already had to pay $80, Zzzz... Finally, after waiting for 2hrs, I was seen by e specialist. Analysis was done through a machine, some form of eyedrops were dripped into my eyes & I was told to wait again, to let e liquid dilute? Then, I was called back to e same room. This time round, a different type of eyedrop was dripped into my left eye, in order to numb it. I saw it then, a needle, e specialist had to use it to extract/scrape some infected cell samples from my cornea. Knn, imagine looking at e fucking needle being poked into your eyes. Damn scary! Though my eyes were numb, I still could feel e poking sensation, I was really shivering.. Somemore, she had to do it 4 times!! Gawd, no more next time. Folowed by another 30mins waiting, I got e time of my next day appointment which is about 10 hrs away. Now, I have to wake up every hour to drip e antibiotic eyedrops; specialist instructions. Cant take it too lightly though, she warned me that, if not contained, e infection might spread & lead to blindness -.-
Great...

No comments:
Post a Comment