Elsewhere.
2nd week of school.
Principle of banking & finance - Got to know stuffs on mutual funds & how it works. Kinda interesting, perhaps I will try my hand on it next month. Maths, going deeper in differentiation & integration, though I hate them, they keep me awake. Stats boring as usual. Econs, 1st lesson this week, very interesting which explain why I didnt doze off for e whole lesson.
Been distracted lately, I cant seem to focus on whatever I am doing. Take running for example, I cant seem to control my breath. & during lectures, my sight kept shifting towards e phone, how? Sometimes I just wish for that day to stay locked in time, so that I can repeat it again. If not, just a minute so that I can make you smile while I keep e whole world at bay. Or just a few seconds, so that I can look into your eyes & peer thru e window of your mind.
Not trying to complicate things, I just want you.

No comments:
Post a Comment