Presents!
These are e bounties I received this year.
- DKNY cologne from qing; she said I smell, do I?
- Jacob's Creek unwooded chardonnay from beng & alan, good choice, I finished it myself on e night of my birthday
- A $15 River Island voucher from beng & alan, makes one wonder; why $15? LOL.
- Fruit wine from jin gui & peishan; enjoyed with e bunch on my birthday.
- Yellow watermelon from jin gui & peishan; kinda creative you get from people nowadays. Heh.
- Boxer briefs from yong chang. Hmm...
- Bacardi Oro from joel. Time to finish my opened bottle.
- Trance album from peiwen, very nice & e current song is from e album.
- Pink Gloomy bear from tianlong & ken; I realised I got 3 pink ones -.-
- Nokia E66 from dave. Damn nice phone with cool features.
- Electric shaver from chencao; perhaps too hairy in some parts.
- The time spent, e joy shared & e smile seen were perhaps, one of e best presents I ever had.
Well, thanks again for e presents. A thought of e past.
I saw a wedding dinner being held beside e beach, near to row of seats was table for e solemnisation ceremony. As I walked past, a sense of loss was slowly overwhelming me; e past was opening my closed wounds . But you were there & your touch allayed my fears, soothing it was, I felt calmness & warmth. I really couldnt ask for more in exchange for this beautiful moment.
Life is beautiful somehow.

No comments:
Post a Comment