School again.
I miss e kisses. Dang.
Went for e UOL- SRC(student relation council; i think?) intereview yesterday morning. Lol, its an interview to get into e council, I thought. The interview was to identify e strength & weakness of e interviewee that can fit into one of e project being held by e council this year, diao. So, I kinda regret going for it. My timetable is already super tight, where e hell am I going to find time? Ya, after 10pm perhaps or before 12pm in e morning, Zzzz. Nonetheless, I still have to get into e council, cant afford to have no CCA during university life right? Heh. Finished e interview at around 1030am, so headed down to boonlay; took a nap on e floor of my shop, lol! I was damn tired la, slept at 4am, woke up at 6am to burn e damn discs, before leaving e house at 8am for e interview, shagged.
Hope everything turns out fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment