School starts!
Lectures are fucking dry.
First day of class : 1st lesson Maths, gan. Seriously, I hated maths back in secondary school & my favourite subject was chemistry, which explained mainly e 'chemistries' I created back then :) Anyway, take a look at my 'O' levels result, e subject with e best score is maths & e worst? english followed by chemistry, Zzzz. Anyway, maths is e only subject that kept me sober most of e time in class. Why? Cos I have questions to solve! My brain tends to go idle attending lectures; its like e LCD screen going into screensaver mode when e computer is left idle for awhile. & e temperature is fantastic, somehow e cold keeps me awake sometimes.
Today: 2nd day of school.
1st lesson, Stats. Fucking early in e morning 830am, I had to wake up at 645am in order not to be late. Still, I was late cos I woke up at 705am instead. Got my usual corner seat; easy to dash for e exit in case of emergency. Hmm, I dont think I remember what happened, most of e time I was struggling to keep awake. Lunch at e foodcourt, ate alone; think thats what will happened for e next 2 yrs, SAD. 2nd lesson, Principle of banking finance. Sounds cool, but in fact fucking dry. Cant blame e lecturer, its mainly words & no graphic which work out best for my brain; 99% idle most of e time. Saw jesline after lesson, OMG she cant recognise me even when I was standing right in front of her, must be e spectacle & my kuku hair. Then, went down to tanglin to get some goods, followed by coffee @Holland village; just like e good old times. As I was settling down, a notion struck me, it was e unoccupied seat. Makes me wonder whether u be still around & if u do, what will u be? Endless of if. Anyway, chencao joined me later on & we went to Clementi food centre for dinner. Damn nice lady, treat me on our 1st meal together, heh.
Back to work later.

No comments:
Post a Comment