Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thoughts.



Yuki! I want a maltese too! Ha!

Think my memory is failing me, nowadays it takes me a few second to recall things. Cant seem to remember as well as I used to be, perhaps I choose not to? e trappings of life; work & studies. I wonder how things be like 2 years down e road, 25 years old by then, ha. Just have some random thoughts, actually not. Had dinner with shih & she was telling me about her relationship, made me realised how insensitive I am to others' feelings. Maybe thats why I get misunderstood easily? I dont know.

Came across this sentence; meglio una bella bugia che una brutta verita.
Better a beautiful lie than an ugly truth. Does that gives one a good valid reason to lie? e truth can be brutal, but I will rather have it. Yet, for some, layers of deceit are built on, a bigger lie each time, created to cover e previous. Not knowing that when it crumbles, everything will be lost.

Some things just doesnt make sense, does it?

No comments: