Friday, September 12, 2008

Yesterday.

Shit day yesterday.

Was at Alexandra hospital in e morning, brought my grandpa for his routine checkup. I was kinda feeling uneasy(started e night before); previous scans revealed that he has a lump in his left lung & e lab tests that came back couldnt determine e nature of it. & so e doctor told me, he has early stage cancer; due to e years of smoking. Actually, he already quitted it years ago, but it was too late, damages been done & his lung is only functioning at 30% e most. He is already so old & I cant bear to tell him e truth, only telling him that e lump is still there. Options arent available to us also, surgery to remove is a nono, will complicate e function of his lung & so is chemotheraphy, which he wouldnt be able to take it.. All we can do is to let him do whatever he wants now, I really dont know what to say..

Saw dorcas @ Jurong point. Finally. Wanted to take my mind off e previous matter, so I decided to accompany for a short trip to one of e gift shop. She still look e same, still very sweet :) Ya, and she is pregnant with her 1st child, congrats~ Its kinda coincidence that she always appeared when am down & though we didnt chat for a long time; its as if we talk everyday & know me inside out? No, I not talking about my feelings, its just e pure comfort talking to someone who really knows u well. Over e years, I think I had wasted too much time on r/s & in e process, lose some which are precious to me. Time shouldnt be taken for granted.

u are precious to me.

No comments: