Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another week

Another rushing week.

Deadlines to meet. Appointments to make. Ha. Finally met up with e army boys, had dinner with them @Holland village's Swensen. Asri, xiaoyi & pradeep came, most of them remained e same except for longer hair & maybe gained weight? Me e most of course, haha. Life was fun during my army stint, had lots of freedom too compared to others. Was always rushing to book out to meet people, play dota or go clubbing; ended up always falling asleep during e next day. So far everyone is doing well, all attached except pradeep(he was e only one attached last time), hehe. Lots of talking & laughter, e best parts were always stupid things we did in camp, reminisces :D

Comes e shit part.
I hate it when am given last minute tasks to do. Most of e time, I dont really like to turn down people with genuine requests. So, I ended up doing it or you can say patronise them. Sigh, as much as I want it to happen; its hard to separate my personal life from work. The latter often messing up my schedules & taking a chunk out of my personal time. Initially, I thought that taking off on wednesday will allow me to at least revise my school work in peace. However, doesnt work out, e phones keep ringing & e sms keep coming. Ya, why dont I switch off e phone? Answer is that I cant, am responsible to several. A job is just a job? Ha.
Am beginning to loathe it.

No comments: