Friday, January 2, 2009

New year.

2008 finally ended. Taking a look back, it wasnt such a bad year afterall, had my fair share of fun, peace & laughter. But.. For e few resolutions that I set out then, none was fufilled, ha. But does it matter? I dont know, maybe I will just bring them forward to this year. At this point now, I dont think it matters anymore, though a small part of me still hang on to it. Whatever.


Watched Ip man on new year's eve, damn nice show; e lead actor was totally immersed in his role. Heh, my newest acquistion. Actually saw it in cineleisure 2 weeks back, but didnt get it. Sad, I wanted to get 3 of them(there is another red & black) but e damn shop owner dont want to give me a discount, Zzz.. Get e other 2 next time, wahahahaa.. I go prepare for work liao..

No comments: