Food!
Heh, stumbled on some goods stuffs recently.
- Blueberry pie - From Ikea; Beng told me its correct prononciation is 'I' Kea' instead of 'e' 'kia', apparently he overheard a smartass trying to impress ladies in e lecture hall by saying that.
- Hot biscuit a.k.a 烧饼- LOL, its a sponge cake? filled with red bean paste & chestnut bits inside. Very nice, I got it from a japanese store in e basement of jurong point.
- Svensk vodka (Green apple) - Saw this treasure after I got e pie, its green apple flavour! My Smirnoff green apple happens to be running out, just nice to get it, hehehe.
- Black sesame biscuit - One of my favourite food stuffs; Black Sesame! Alright, this doesnt taste godly, but still quite a good snack to munch on, especially when your mouth is itching for some bites.
- Seafood pasta with mussels - Didnt know mussels are so dirt cheap & they taste great with tomatoes!
Next week is chinese new year! & I havent get my pants & shoes yet! Sad, I want to get my hands on e P-04a & P-05a, a check on auctions revealed e price at $700 ++, WTF. Ya, a laptop change too! My current one sucks, a thinkpad or a dell studio will be fantastic, wahahaha..
Prepare for work le!

No comments:
Post a Comment