Passport woes.
Came upon to realise that my passport validity left 1mth when I received a sudden call-up to msia. So, I went to e post office to extend it. Only to be told 'We can renew your passport but it will take up to 10 days, which you will be issued a new passport' ZzZz. Well, time for a change to e biometric passport that will cost me $70 by post, if not $80 over e counter; of course by post then. & also time to get a new passport size picture, wonder whether they will accept my pictures with my blown up cheeks, hmm.. Anyway, kinda worried about my coming exams, left 8 more days to it. Been a long while since I last took one? 5 years back? Ha. My exam timetable.
- 1st paper 8th May - Stats. I always think that its easy to score in this module. Well, good luck to myself.
- 12th May - Maths. One of e subjects I hate most for e whole of my life except when am not studying about it. Feels strange whenever people say am good at maths :X
- 14th May - Principle of banking & finance. The superb dry module for my current semester, missed almost 60% of e lessons. Yet, is my 2nd favourite subject now; I only have 4, wahahaha.
- 15th May - Intro to Economics. 1st question, why back to back? This is why I took my degree, econs & finance. Non-stop drawing actions on graphs. Should be my hardest module to score? However, I think maths more difficult.
Already into my 3rd week of break, seriously am enjoying it! Work.. Really dont want to think about work. I realised that my temper & emotions are easier to control when am away from work. Maybe its e time period, my temper doesnt get e chance to build up; which is good. Alright, time to sleep. Revision tomorrow!

1 comment:
Hahaha I thought your motto in life is fxxx care? why do u need to go mly?
Post a Comment