Post exam.
Sad, back to working life again.
Had my last paper last friday, it was econs. Dont think I will do well for it, in fact for most of e subjects too. Guess that I wasnt disciplined enough to steer away from my daily dota & afternoon naps, hai.. What to do? Face e music in september, ahahaha. Some post exam activities, went to St James with xilei, eddy & junjie, together with other friends. As usual, e crowd never fails to disappoint me; mature crowds, Zzzz. So, most of e time we were at e table playing games, drinking & trying to pick up sights of chio bu. Well, none. Heh, had a drink too much that night. Stupid me, after bathing, I went back to my room, locked e door, changed into my clothes & headed straight for e bed without unlocking it! I was total knockout, hence my poor girl was locked outside. Luckily, my dad happened to wake up(which was an hour later) to see her sleeping in e living room & then, unlocked e door. It was only until I woke up, then I knew what happened, LOL. Somehow, this incident made me realised something very important.
And I finally got my hands on e P-04A!!

Got it through e help of my jap fren, koma. Damn fast, just 2 days by air from japan! Quite ex though, but definitely worth e price. e 3.2mp camera easily win hands down as compared to any other phones. Auto flip also leh, wahaha. Seriously, I dont know why this type of phones ONLY cater to e jap market & not to e rest of e world. Everyone would love to own one!! However, e downside is, it has some signal issues(as with all jap phones) which can be quite troublesome to troubleshoot, lol. Anyway, its only 9.8mm thick, super duper sleek. Hehe, am sure no one in SG has this phone :x After splurging on this black beauty, I suddenly find myself very poor, lol. I havent been working for more than a month!! Time to save up for my next semester school fees & e upcoming aussie trip!! Wee~

No comments:
Post a Comment