Thursday, August 20, 2009

Arghh..

Been spending e past few days at home, nursing my body. However, I dont seem to be recovering even after taking e medicines. My body can be very hot at one moment & e next moment, breaking into cold sweat. Funny thing is even when my forehead is cold, e temperature that i measured under my tongue can be 38.5. And I couldnt sleep at all, keep waking up every 30-50mins, which then I will take a big gulp of water & measure my temperature. Probably, I might have broken e guiness world of records for making e most dreams in one night. Its kinda creepy; I can wake up when am dreaming halfway & continue it when I fall asleep. Some of them are quite strange too, Zzzzz.. The worst thing is e migraine, makes my head damn 'heavy' & unable to concentrate. Anyway, when I went to e doctor, he told me that am young & not in any health risk group, therefore normal medicine + water + plenty of rest will do. Wtf, but am still having fever now!! Hopefully, I can recover by tomorrow morning; cant afford to miss my pay! My damn school fees are coming!!

No comments: