Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I should be resting now.

Ever got shot back when u try to be nice? Typical assholes will say u are a hypocrite but I got a better one; accused of trying to pick up a fight. Been sick since Sunday but there was a shortage of manpower yesterday + my fever went down on monday, I went to work. Everything seems fine until I was about to knock off, e fever came back again, zzzz. So, I kindly sent a msg to ask a better replacement whether she can work? Apparently, no reply. & I kept waking up, cant sleep at all; insomnia + e frequent trips to toilet(drink lotsa of water). Until I really damn tulan & sent a blasting msg at 6am, citing why no reply? Then, I got e reply, saying that it was replied earlier on & I was trying to pick up a fight & venting my anger. Wtf? From this incident, once more I learnt again it doesnt pay to be nice & one can get a clear view on those who really care about u. However, that doesnt mean that those who didnt voice out, arent caring either.

Whatever it is, I will remember this day well.
Hence this entry.

1 comment:

S Lee said...

lol its like that one.. some ppl are just damn cb can see true color only after awhile!

u nid water + vit c + rest more