Why?
I dont know what to say. Dont know what to do. I always thought that everything was fine, but it turned out to be a false blanket. Is it so hard to love someone? I always hear stories of how couples battle odds to get together, overcoming obstacles through e stages of their love life. And e so call morale of e stories? Love bearth it all. Lol, sure, only in e stories. Perhaps, I didnt try my best? But is it really e case? I also have my own share of misgivings which I brushed aside, thinking that no one is perfect.
If u ask me, whether have I been happy with u. I do, all e while. Never have I ever felt unhappy with u.
If u ask me, what is in e future?
I cant give u a definite answer.
All I can say is,
I love u.

No comments:
Post a Comment