心只有你
The past one month I failed terribly, cos I was too rush into things, too afraid to lose u. The way things are now is mainly of my doing, sigh.. I tried to reason myself out that I had already done my best. But e fact is, that I lose u mainly because of my temper, its just too painful to accept. Hate myself for letting this happened. Somehow, am glad that I got to see u & spent some time with u. Sorry for e umpteen times I bring up e relationship cos I really dont know when will I ever have e chance to speak to u again.. Anyway, it is e last conversation about e relationship I can have with u, sigh..
& I saw no hesitation, perhaps it was already a sign; that I missed long ago. At least, u did acknowledge about u still know me; I miss calling u that.
Still, its a year agreement, keep e faith alright dear?
Meanwhile, I will get on with my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment