Flanders - Behind.
Saturday morning the sun is high,
so i can underline
all my hopes to get out from my tears
so I, I can brighten..
Will be sunshine in me?I'm living, alive inside a broken life..
Will be sunshine in me?I'm living, alive inside a blinding life..
I can't stand off it
I'm turning around the same thoughts behind
I can't stand off it
I'm turning around the same thoughts behind
Everyday morning I can play with the sun
but I see you again
I wanna forget all your lies
so I can go ahead..so I am
Will be sunshine in me? I'm living, alive inside a broken life
Will be sunshine in me? I'm living, alive inside a blinding life
I can't stand off it I'm turning around the same thoughts behind
I can't stand off it I'm turning around the same thoughts behind
Super damn catchy tune by Flanders. Fave track on my trance playlist now!

No comments:
Post a Comment