Life isnt that bad after all.
Its amazing how a twist of events can bring people together & apart.
Someone left, I thought it was purely of my own wrongdoings & blamed myself totally for it. Lol, it wasnt & I arrived at a conclusion on why I was dumped at e station. My mum involvement in a legal issue which really broke me up a few times, & I had no one else to ask for sound advice. Thanks to qing, who was constantly reminding me of what's important on hand & finding for me e right people to help. Without her help, most probably I will be spending this chinese new year in gloom. All this while, there is also a certain someone, who stood by me all e time & it was rather, unexpected. The concern, was more than any ordinary will show. The time, more than any individual will spend with a stranger. A heart, more than anyone who will care to care & spend time to listen. For e past few weeks, it had already shown to be what it is to be.
For I, have already chosen to take a new path.
& am happy with it :)
Thanks for everything..

No comments:
Post a Comment