Monday, November 20, 2006

Another day just past...

Managed to call her yesterday, was telling her not to smoke, somehow she got angry again, then hang up my phone. Nevermind, this morning I msg her cos wanted to ask her how she's going to celebrate her bdae,she called back, then said she has no idea about it.Maybe, I will take 1 day leave & hope that I can spend some time with her. She's going KL later with her mum, for how long, she never specified, can't talk to her again for a week plus..

Lots of work to do today, basically, my campmates & I have to prepare stuffs for this coming weekend carnival, we have to prepare brochure(mainly done by me cos only I know how to use photoshop), boards which involve painting & templating.Worst of all,we have to walk through e rain to carry 2 huge metal pylon for e flying fox station. Heng, CSM got xim, give us nights off. Well, I met dorcas while standing at Jurong pt entrance, I was quite stun when she called me, haha, I don't know what was on my mind at that time. Anyway, I tried to call her 5mins later & ask her for a chat but she had to rush home. You know what's strange, everytime whenever I have a problem, she will just pop out in one way or another. One thing that always puzzle me even more is that, everytime I see her, I just feel very happy. Haha, I don't love anymore, just that she's a special person in my life & e best advisor in my love life. Too bad for those out there, she's already married! Alrit, I going sleep le, blog 2molo le..nite..

Nothing is more chio than a smile that warms your heart.....

No comments: