Thursday, December 7, 2006

Confused & disappointed

Slack e whole day till evening time, have to pass ken e laptop that I was supposed to sell. I've no mood in posting any ad nor doing any deals, met up with victor for awhile cos have to return his mum's 3230 which was sent to me for repair. Actually was supposed to go Zouk, but freddie & brian stuck at tekong, so sorta of cancel it. Then went to JJ house after ken close shop, I wanted to play dota with them, but thought of doing something else....

I went to house downstairs wait for her, called her at ard 10.10pm, she was outside with a noisy background, so I was sitting there reading "one business 99 lessons" a book by Nanz chong komo. The book really sucks, but I manage to finish it, waited until 2.30pm, I thought I heard her voice cos I sitted quite near to e lift lobby, by e time I walked there nobody was around. So I went up, too late, she already in e house. I called her hp & said that I was waiting for her. Hai, but she said that she is too tired & give me alot of reason, left with no choice I went home. Reaching her house downstairs, I msg her again & she gave me e same answer, I asked isnt it obvious she don't want to see me, she replied ya, I don't want to see you...For what reason? Even I was right outside her doorstep, she also didnt want to open e door & give all sort of reasons. Hai...all I just want is to get to see her for a few seconds, is it that hard?

No comments: