Idle..idle..idle..
Yesterday was a great day !@#$% I spent e whole day at home idling. Wanted to cycle, but brakes spoilt, yet I no mood to go & repair it. Lol, so was playing dota e whole afternoon, tried to call her but she didnt pick up, thought that cos of e previous day incident she ignoring me. It was when she called back at ard 6pm then I realised she was sleeping, if only I can sleep until that late. Well, talk to her for awhile, I asked some silly questions again which only serve to make myself more miserable,lol.. Maybe, this time round, her love for me dwindled le or she's too tired of this r/s? If only she can tell me what she's been thinking all e while, then I dont have to make guesses all e time.
At night, was reading stuffs on martini, on how to make it, cos I already have all e stuffs & liquer. Hehe, I always wanted to make e drink, but somehow always never go & find e time to do it. So, after 1hr of research, I finally make one 8parts of bombay sapphire gin + 1 part of vermouth, its damn hot! e taste abit strange, so I kay kiang went down to 7-11 get cranberry juice; wrong move! Cos I remembered cranberry mix with any type of liquer taste like cough medicine. Anyway, I still added e cranberry into e martini, haha, got improve abit...Hmm, anyone out there got kahlua, sambuca & midori wana sell? I'm looking for them, hee.. Sian, I should have implemented a bar counter at my house, then can invite my friends to drink instead of going clubbing. Tommorow is her birthday celebration, I still haven't got her any present. Actually I don't feel like going, cos I sure be e odd one out, her friends sure give me that kind of unwelcome stares, will make me feel even more down lo. But I wana see her, hopefully nothing goes wrong at e event.

No comments:
Post a Comment