Monday, December 11, 2006

How do I live without you? I want to know...

Did I make e right choice? Is that what she really want afterall? Woke up at 1pm today, I went straight to her house & pass her e cake. Everything was finalise, we managed to talk for about an hr. Nope, I was e one asking questions, same old answer, but I finally take them as e final ones. I did cry alot, cant control at all, but at least I really did my best, no matter what I do wouldnt change anything at all. All I can do is to let you go, which is what you want. You tell me you cant commit yourself into anything cos you cant, you dont want to do anything to save this r/s. Seriously, I wish that I can let go, to take back e love I give out to you, but deep inside my heart, I dont want any of this to happen at all.


I decided not to disturb you anymore, carry on with my life. Thanks for all e laughter & joy you brought me this 3 years, really glad to have you around. If we were to cross path once more, I will never let you go again. Love you lots..

No comments: