No mood for anything..
Just came back from MOS, tonight crowd was e biggest I seen so far. I reached there at around 830pm & e queue was already all e way to e taxi stand, thanks to our "gengness", Joel & I cut queue, lol. However, there were too little people, so we went out & hang out outside e road. So, both of us were busy fetching our friends, teaching e latter ones how to cut queue, then I saw her, guess that she saw me too, but she sorta act blur. Hai...11pm we went back in, was at e main arena, playing top40, I was shuffling around e crowd, when I suddenly saw her at e table. You see, e night before I decided not to go MOS cos she will be there, thus wanted to go Zoukout; nobody accompanying me there, so no choice, back to MOS. I told Marcus e night then & he told her about it when she asked whether he's going for her birthday. Ok, so I approached her at e table, congratulated her & had a quick chat, actually I asked whether can she spare me 5mins, she say no. Hai, I wanted to hug her, so my left hand was on her hip, but I quickly let go knowing that no point staying there. How she felt, I don't know, but I was damn miserable after it. For what reason, i don't know myself either. Just sudden no mood to dance nor DRINK! I was standing at e corner of e dance platform thinking some e same old thing. Stone that like for 1hr then dance for awhile, we went off at around 3pm, cos Joel & Huien was hungry, initially they planned to go back after eating, but Huien was too tire then, so Joel send her home. I went back for a brief moment to meet Kyle then go off le. Maybe my mind was preoccupied with too much things, I decided to take a walk by e river. Same old river, been walking this path for e past 3-4 years, everytime I take this path, happy memories will just flood my mind. Is it really my fault that things have to end up this way, I think that I did more than enough, if only things are still like e past.
I had spend e whole afternoon with Beng just now to bake e cheesecake for her. Already e 3rd time liao, haha, results were good, very nice, hee..I tried to cut it into heart shape but e pieces keep falling, then I realise my mistake, I should have cool it for a longer period of time. Anyway, I put it in a box, hope to present it to her as her birthday present later, hope she will like it...

No comments:
Post a Comment