Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Down with a flu..

Yesterday went down to tanglin halt to get an ipod nano 2gb for $70!! Haha, but condition quite bad. Mrs ang, e spec shop auntie whom I very close with said that I've dark ring on my eyes, haha, must be due to my sleepless nights. Thereafter, spend e whole night at home chatting with friends on msn, since no one was free to go play dota or drink. Kena a flu for no reason, making my throat sore & dry, mucus keep flowing out, think I going to fall sick soon. Slacking in my coy mess now, planning on what to do for xmas, thinking of having a party at a hotel room with james & e rest, but I tried it once before with my sec friends, it was a bad experience but luckily she was around that time. Anyway, I will try to get leave on e 19th & 20th this month, cos Gui & Alan wana go KL for shopping. I dont really want to go, just wait till I get my leave 1st then see ba.

No comments: