New year eve!!
Just woke up, had a great night out yesterday with James & Marcus. We went to vivocity to catch death note 2, the show was ok la, just that I didnt expect e ending to end in that way. Well, was window shopping around, actually looking for a tea flask, got e sudden urge to get one & brew tea, lol. I went to daiso, quite alot of things can be bought there, like kitchen utensil; household stuff etc. Then, I went to e rooftop, e view is quite nice there, very serene, maybe I feel serenity around e place, but then no star leh, maybe cloudy night? Dont know, a certain feeling was running through me, haha. After e show, we went to saint james power station. Sad, of all people, only my id kena check -_-". We went to boiler room for awhile, then stayed at powerhouse till 3am. Overall e music is average, service sucks, why? Because, there was a lack of servers & bartenders, we waited quite long for e drinks & when we asked e pricing, some of them werent sure about it, even their closing time, it was an estimation they gave us -_-". The crowd more of mature ba, because guys age limit is 21 while girls are 18, seems like we were e youngest in e crowd. Surprisingly, their long island tea is quite cheap, $15 a glass, I like e taste though it wasnt as strong as e one in Onyx before.酒为什么好喝,因为他难喝, hehehe...
Today new year eve, I'm thinking of going clubbing, but will be very crowded, maybe have dinner with my friends ba. Haha, 1st time in 3 years, spending new year & not watching fireworks with you, miss e times. Nevermind, must roll out my new resolutions liao...
Today new year eve, I'm thinking of going clubbing, but will be very crowded, maybe have dinner with my friends ba. Haha, 1st time in 3 years, spending new year & not watching fireworks with you, miss e times. Nevermind, must roll out my new resolutions liao...


No comments:
Post a Comment