Yeah, finally reached home after being in camp for 2 days without internet access. Its horrible without internet, cant login to msn chat with my friends, check my mail or write my blog. Basically, these 2 days doing nothing just simple paperwork in camp & "piaing" american gods, great novel I can say. Then, I received a sms on thursday, one of my army mate lose heavily in soccer bets, ask me for help, but I cant help him, just advise him not to play anymore. Hai, is it so hard to restrain on your bets meh? Just have a sense of self control & responsibility ma.
Today, nothing to do again. Haha, actually got quite alot of things for me to do, but I just dont have e mood to go & do it. It takes time for this storm of mine to cool down, just applied my remaining leave, going to be on leave for another 4 more days after e next week. Any programmes anyone? Was talking to choohui just now, lol, she also just broke up with her bf 1mth ago, seems that she got over it too, same old answer, same old advice, haha, this is a vicious cycle. Guess that I'm those who take a longer time to recover...
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment