Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year liao!!




Yesterday was my best new year eve celebration __ ; I spent e night with beng watching Blood diamond at cwp, then played battlefield 2012 at his house, (-_-)" . I thought will be going clubbing, but most of them not free, e liquers on sale confirm will be expensive, so I just slack at home whole day msn until 9pm then went to find beng at woodlands. Hmm, somehow I'm quite confuse? Happy? Sad? Thinking too much? Haha, just because of "If only I can". Hai, I really dont get the whole idea. Anyway, if it turns out to be something good, I wouldnt mind seeing it coming, if only I can. Crap...

Today, I thought I woke up at e wrong side of e bed, because I saw someone sleeping beside me! Sad, its beng la. Sian, went to play battlefield 2012, damn nice game la, I going to get it once I get my laptop back, lol, dont know when again. Afternoon, I went to my grandma house & stayed there e whole day, played basketball with my bro & cousins, saw a rainbow, managed to capture it on my phone. Hee, my auntie made almond jelly, been a long time since I ate it, miss e ones she made last time. Then, Joel called me to join him at Attica later, however he last minute cancel, think because Huien not going ba. So, here I am back in my cosy room, but then still hard to fall asleep, lol. Hai, need to do some soul searching with regards to some things ba..

No comments: