Nothing is for certain...
1st time having such a bad hangover, still having headache now. Xmas was good, though e meal i prepared sucks, but then, still finish 90% of it, hee. Hai, by looking at their faces, my white russian sucks too. Sad, if only you were around. Then e whole group of us; 1st time my sec & poly friends went out together.... to play DOTA! Hahaha.. Nb, they keep on pawning e noobs, play till xmas itself, but then e whole night not over yet. We moved off at 1230 to clarke quay but alan they all didnt go. So, me, james, marcus & xiu went to MOS, drank at retro room, then we walked around, found a new room! Haha, its e clinic! The music there is not bad, trance based, sorta of remain there for e next 3 hrs i think? I wasnt going to drink that much, but quite relaxed, so unknowingly drink until drunk. Actually marcus was e one who was drunk 1st, was going to send him home, then I became e next victim. Lol, next time cannot mix liquer with red wine liao, really killer la..
Well, it wasnt as bad as I thought how this year xmas will be, thx guys, I really enjoyed myself, haha, but xmas wish not fufilled, shall make e same wish again next year! New year eve here I come!!

No comments:
Post a Comment