Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bad timing, wrong timing, what can be worst?

I was watching 'train man' when I decided to write here, then she suddenly msn me. For awhile, I wanted to ignore her just giving curt reply until she asked me "how have you been?" I think I'm still e same, just that e worst has already made e worst out of me, nothing can be more worse than this right? Stop asking me those questions which I cant answer, you know it yourself maybe even better than I know myself. Good for you that you are happy now, I've no qualms about it. Anyway, its fine that e attachment is no longer there, feelings no longer there, whatever fuck it is, as long you happy can liao, ok? When I was watching 'train man', its a jap drama; a guy, who's a big loser in life, cos he's too kind, obssess with anime, nerd dressing, shy, all these made people around him to despise him. Due to a bully, he managed to know the girl of his dreams & set out to win her heart by doing all sort of silly things by nearly lose her because of a lie. I only seen halfway of it, so dont know e whole outcome, but when I saw e main actress rushing all e way to an exhibition just to pass him a letter, it reminds me of that time someone bought me durian strudels all e way from tampiness while she was still working, haha, its always this sweet memories that used to bring a smile to my face, yet I'm crying now.
Know why I finally been able to make decisions? Because I realised that I didnt change, you were e one who changed...

When u are waiting, time always seem to move very slow; yet when you see her, time just pass by you so fast that you wish you hav more time to spend with her.

No comments: